Mar 11, 2007

Da-Fun Cup!

It has been about a week since we came back to Taipei victorious. Why is that I talk about this stuff so late? That is because I am too lazy to put something on my blog.

Let us come back to the topic. We have news here, a bad one and a good one. The good news is that we took the second place of table tennis! If you were watching on the spot, too, you would know how amazing the skills they performed are. In the other hand, the bad one is that some of us had their wallets, cell phones, even ID cards stolen, and I was involved. How this thing could happen! I just could not find any words to describe my feeling when I learned this terrible incident. However, taking apart in the contest with other colleges gave me a racing experience, and I am sure that I have learned some in those two days. The only fly in the ointment was the stealing.

No comments: